Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only

    Danae Hammitt   

For injured workers

What happens if I'm hurt on the job?
Questions & Answers:

I got hurt on my job, now what do I do?

Where can I get help and information on my claim?

What are my rights as an injured worker?

Workers' right to choose health care provider

I need medical treatment, where should I go and what is covered?

How do my medical bills get paid?

I’m going to be off work, how will I get paid?

I disagree with the insurance company’s decision – what do I do?

I need to get back to work, what do I do?

Are my claim records kept confidential?

Dispute resolution
  Complete an Independent Medical Exam Survey
  File a complaint about an Independent Medical Exam
Ombudsman for Injured Workers
Call list for injured workers
Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI)
Resources for injured workers
Receive updates to this information by e-mail

If you have questions about this webpage, please contact Danae Hammitt, 503-947-7018.